Thursday, November 24, 2011

NEWS

weeeebbbbccaaaammm x)

Hey Guys!
I was home early today, because I haven't been feeling great. I don't think I would have survived another 5 lessons in school. It's that cold, coughing, headache, stomach ache scenario again. In fact I've been carrying it with me for weeks now and wasn't able to go to school last friday either. I've been on antibiotics for two weeks, but they aren't exactly performing their magic. Hope I haven't become resistant. It's annoying, when you are constantly sick, sometimes more, sometimes less. But what to do than hope my immune system will get over it (asap please?!) ?

The second news of the day (much more pleasant!) is that I'm now officially blogging for Joy Magazine! You may applaud! Hahahaha! I'm really happy!
So go check it out the next few days and please do let me know what you think!

Love, peace and kisses guys!

•••

Hallo ihr Lieben!
Heute war ich früh zu Hause, da es mir nicht besonders gut ging. Ich denke, ich hätte die nächsten 5 Stunden in der Schule nicht überlebt. Es ist dieses Husten, Erkältungs-, Kopf- und Bauschmerz-Scenario, dass ich schon seit Wochen mit mir rumschleppe. Und letzten Freitag, konnte ich ja auch nicht zur Schule.   Ich bin seit 2 Wochen auf Antibiotikum, aber die erfüllen nicht gerade ihre supertolle 'Magie'. Hoffe, ich bin nicht resistent. Es nervt, wenn man ständig krank ist, mal mehr, mal weniger. Aber was tun, außer hoffen, dass mein Immunsystem endlich (asap bitte?!) darüber hinwegkommt?

Die zweite Neuigkeit des Tages (viel viel besser!) ist, dass ich nun offiziell für Joy blogge!
Ihr dürft applaudieren! Hahahaha! Ich bin echt glücklich!
Also geht es euch anschauen und sagt mir bitte was ihr davon haltet!

Love, peace und Küsschen ihr Lieben!



Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovinfacebook,