Monday, November 21, 2011

AUTUMN'S QUICKIE




Jumpere Pullover: Zara
Top: H&M
Leggings: New Yorker
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes Schuhe: Zara
Bag I Tasche: Gina Tricot
Ring: Primark
Necklace Kette: H&M
Bracelete Armband: H&M



Somehow I look a little chubby in this picture.. whatevaaa :) 
This is pretty much a quickie look (and post :P).
You know, it goes something like this: leggings, T-shirt, jumper, cardigan, bag, shoes, out the door!
I still got this piercing sound in my ears from the Wiz Khalifa concert. Praying it's not a tinnitus or whatever. Raaaaah it's driving me mad!! -.-'
What have you guys been up to? :D

•••

Irgendwie seh ich pummelig auf dem Bild aus.. whatevaaa :)
Das ist so ziemlich ein Quickie Look (und Post :P).
Ihr wisst schon, es geht so: Leggings, T-Shirt, Pullover, Cardigan, Tasche, Schuhe, raus aus dem Haus!
Hab immer noch dieses rauschen und piepen im Ohr vom Wiz Khalifa Konzert. Bete, dass es kein Tinnitus oder so was ist. Raaaaah es macht mich verrückt!! -.-'
Was treibt ihr so? :D


Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovinfacebook,