Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY DAY


Yesterday exactly one month ago was my birthday :)
Here are pictures from my birthday weekend: My day, meeting Maria Mena and the Dawanda Brunch.

•••

Gestern vor einem Monat genau war mein Geburtstag :)
Hier sind Eindrücke von meinem Geburtstagswochenende: Mein Tag, das Treffen mit Maria Mena und der Dawanda Brunch.


My birthday started with my family waking me up singing 'Happy Birthday' to me and me opening my presents :D After that I rushed to the Dawanda Blogger Brunch which took place in the Nähcafe Kinkibox. (Really cute location! But it took me hundred years to get there -.-' )

•••

Mein Geburtstag fing damit an, dass meine Familie mich weckte um mir ein 'Happy Birthday' Ständchen zu widmen und ich dabei meine Geschenke öffnete :D Anschließend musste ich schnell zum Dawanda Blogger Brunch, dass im Nähcafe Kinkibox stattfand. (Supersüße Location! Aber ich  hab 100 Jahre dahin gebraucht -.-')

We had the chance to create our own bracelets and necklaces, enjoy a yummy breakfast - think delicious muffins, healthy topped bread, youghurt with cereals and fruits, orange juice... And to top it off Maria Mena was there and gave a little concert singing my favourite songs.
Her voice is just like on her records: Amazing. Something that's sadly very rare these days. She actually congratulated me and gave me a hug. :)

•••

Wir konnten unsere eigenen Ketten und Armbänder kreieren, ein leckeres Frühstück genießen - denke leckere Muffins, gesundes Brötchen, Joghurt mit Müsli und Früchten, Orangensaft... Und als Highlight gab Maria Mena ein kleines Konzert und sang einer meiner Lieblingslieder.
Ihre Stimme ist genau wie in den Aufnahmen: Bezaubernd. Etwas was leider heutzutage sehr selten vorkommt. Sie hat mir auch gratuliert und mich umarmt :)

by Sue


Later I went to my aunties wedding. I love weddings, they always fill my heart with joy. (She's not my actual auntie though, we are not related. You know, my niggaaa auntie. Everyone that could be your mom is your aunt and anyone that could be your dad is your uncle. It's a tradition to call them that as a sign of respect.)
And after a little celebration I left to have dinner with my family at a Indian restaurant, that belongs to the parents of a friend.

The place is really good, honestly. You should check it out if you're in town.

•••

Später gings zur Hochzeit meiner Tante. Ich liebe Hochzeiten, die machen mich jedes Mal glücklich. (Sie ist nicht meine echte Tante, wir sind nicht verwandt. ihr wisst schon, meine niggaaa Tante. Jeder, der deine Mutter oder dein Vater sein könnte, ist deine Tante oder Onkel. Es ist Tradition sie so zu nennen als Zeichen für Respekt.)
Und nach einer kleinen Feier bin ich dann mit meiner Familie ins indische Restaurant gegangen, dass den Eltern von Freunden von mir gehört.

Das Restaurant ist wirklich gut. Ihr da mal vorbei schauen, wenn ihr in Berlin seid.

Kabir
Carmerstraße 17
10623

My outfit for the wedding and dinner at Kabir I Mein Outfit zur Hochzeit und Essen im Kabir:



And Sunday, the next day, was another day of little celebration of moi's truly with family friends :) I Und Sonntag, am nächsten Tag, gab wurde ich noch weiter gefeiert mit Familienfreunden :)

ph.: Lenineverever, Sue, mine



The Outfits I Die Outfits:

During the Day I was wearing:


Top I Top: Zara
Shoes I Schuhe: Billi Bi
Skirt Rock: Zara
Accessoires: H&M
Bag I Tasche: Bershka
Trenchcoat: H&M
Fur I Fell: Gina Tricot



To the Wedding and Dinner:

Dress I Kleid: Zoom Boutique
Necklace Kette: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Bracelet I Armband: H&M



The Next Day:

Dress I Kleid: Gina Tricot
Necklace Kette: H&M




See yaa laterrrzzz :)


Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovinfacebook,