Sunday, November 27, 2011

LAST OF SUMMER


This was my last summer outfit I wore. I'd be mad to walk around like this at this time of the year, but nonetheless I still wanted to share it with you guys. Alizée took these pictures of me when she came to visit. Oh I haven't even posted about why she was actually here (besides satisfying her needs to see me of course ;) ) Will do that tomorrow then. :)

•••

Das hier war mein letztes Outfit im Sommer. Ich wäre verrückt, heute so rumzulaufen, aber dennoch wollte ich euch die Bilder zeigen. Alizée hat die Bilder gemacht, als sie mich besuchen kam. Oh ich hab ja noch gar nicht erzählt, als welchem Grund sie eigentlich hier war (außer mich unbedingt mal wieder sehen wollen ;) ). Das mach ich dann morgen. :)
daaaaaaancing!

 

Shoes I Schuhe: Billi Bi
Rest - everything I Rest - alles: H&M


Can you still remember your last summer outfit? When you weren't packed in 5 tights and a fat coat? No kidding I'm currently wearing 5 pair of tights xD

I'd like to take the chance and thank all of you guys for all your support and comments on the last post.
You guys are truly the best! And a quick hello goes to all my new followers. Hey! :)
Goodnight my lovely readers, I hope you guys all have a lovely week coming up!

•••

Könnt ihr euch noch an euer letztes Sommeroutfit erinnern? Als ihr noch keine 5 Strumpfhosen tragen musstet und in einen dicken Mantel gepackt wart? Ohne Scherz, ich trag zur Zeit 5 paar Strumpfhosen xD

Ich möchte mich bei euch allen bedanken für die lieben Kommentare und all eure Unterstützung im letzten Post. Ihr seid einfach die besten! Und dann möchte ich noch kurz alle neuen Leser grüßen. Hey! :)
Gute Nacht ihr Lieben, ich hoffe ihr habt eine tolle Woche auf euch zukommen!


Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovinfacebook,