Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HOT PICKS


These are my Stylight Hot Picks for the Stylight contest that ends tonight. Hopefully I'll win the camera, because mine is broken!(more on that later) :((
You can follow my profile here. Don't get a shock because of my profile picture. My account is currently linked to my brothers facebook account by mistake -.-
Oh I want these picks in my closet!! Or better still on my body :D

•••

Das sind meine Stylight Hot Picks für den  Stylight contest, der heute Abend zu Ende läuft. Ich hoffe ich gewinne die Kamera, da meine leider kaputt ist! (mehr dazu später) :(((
Ihr könnt meinem Account hier folgen. Erschreckt euch nicht, wegen meines Profilbildes. Mein Account ist zur Zeit ausversehen mit dem Facebook Account meines Bruders verlinkt -.-
Oh und ich möchte diese Picks in meinem Schrank haben!! Oder noch besser auf meinem Körper :D


Love Lois xxx







follow me on bloglovinfacebook,