Thursday, September 22, 2011

NEON IN VERONA


Here more shots from Verona. I took the picture on the streets outside my uncles house.
I coudn't resist taking my fluo satchel with me to Verona on Holiday. I'm kind of obsessed with it and it's glow.
This top is one of my favorite pieces in my closet. I love the cut and the pockets with the buttons are just such a great detail.

•••

Hier sind noch mehr Bilder aus Verona. Die Bilder sind auf der Straße vor dem Haus meines Onkels entstanden. Ich musste einfach meine Fluo Satchel mit in die Ferien nehmen. Ich bin etwas vernarrt mit ihr und ihrem Leuchten.
Dieses Top ist eins meiner Lieblingsstücke in meinem Schrank. Ich liebe den Schnitt und die Taschen mit den runden silbernen sind einfach tolle Details.







Top: H&M Trend
Shorts: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Necklace I Kette: H&M
Ring: Florence
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Cambridge Satchel Company
Bracelets Armbänder: H&M, DIY
Watch I Uhr: Karstadt
Sunnies I Sonnenbrille: H&M
Lipstick I Lippenstift: THANKS TO Limecrime Centrifuchsia


Again I added a statement necklace to give the outfit some pop. And I'm wearing cat eye sunglasses. Sadly it's not the Tom Ford Anouk, but this H&M Version does do the job.
I wanna go back to summer, but winter and fall is approaching. And actually I am kind of excited for warm knits and a season of new trends to interpret. :)
Oh and finally all TV shows are coming back with a new season. How I met your mother is back on! Now all is left for GossipGirl to return.

•••

Wieder habe ich eine Statementkette zum Accessorizing verwendet. Und ich trage eine Cat Eye Sonnenbrille. Leider keine Torm Ford Anouk, aber diese H&M Version tuts doch auch.
Ich will zurück zum Sommer, aber Winter und Herbst nähern sich. Und eigentlich freue ich mich doch auf warme Pullis und neue Trends zum selber interpretieren :)
Oh und endlich sind die Fernsehserien mit neuen Staffeln zurück. How I met you Mother läuft wieder! Jetzt muss nur noch GossipGirl seinen comeback feiern.


Love Lois xxx







follow me on bloglovinfacebook,