Monday, May 14, 2012

MANGO CRAZY SHOPPING MINUTE



I finally have the pictures from the Mango crazy shopping minute event held at the big Kudamm store with drinks and music. Two lucky winners had the chance to keep everything they wanted that they picked from Mango within one minute. That's the Crazy Shopping Minute.



Unfortunately neither Louisa nor I got picked as final two to compete in the crazy minute. Instead I checked out the Werelse for Mango Touch collection and bumped into Marie, who I got to know at the P&C Grazia Stylenight. My favourite pieces are the definitely the heels with neon heels and the clutch with the wristband.




Shirt: c/o Motel Rocks
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Flats: H&M
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Cambridge Satchel Company
Leggings: H&M
Top: ?
Bracelet I Armand: gift geschenkt
Rings I Ringe: Gina Tricot, Primark
Necklace I Kette: H&M


Dont forget to join the giveaway ;)

Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,