Thursday, May 3, 2012

BONSOIR!


I hope Bonsoir is French for Good Morning. But there is a huge chance I'm mistaking. Let's just pretend I'm right :P

The last few days have been super chilled for me. I've been enjoying miniature holidays (just a few days off school) and the superhot weather Berlin is suddenly graced with. On one of the days I went to visit my friend Jasmin and carried a shit load amount of stuff with me, because she was going to help me with my project. It's the first time I'm wearing my Zara ballet slippers. Those slippers are horrible! They may look cute but they scratched open both my feet in only 5 minute of walking. :( Never experienced that before. I'm forced to wear open shoes at the moment, so my feet can heal of without pain.

Also it's time to announce the giveaways winners!
Congratulations Paddi on winning the dress and congrats to Lisa for winning the surprise second pack.

I'll send an email out to you tonight for the details.
Now I gotta run and finish getting dressed, because I'm going to the Marc Jacobs event and after that I'll continue to school.





Dress I Kleid: Primark
Shoes I Schuhe: Zara
Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: H&M
Bracelet I Armband: gifted
Bag I Tasche: Bershka
Ring: Primark


Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,