Saturday, April 14, 2012

EXPLORING ROOFTOPS


Hey Guys!
Shortly before I left for my Easter holidays, I met up with Sophie and we discovered the roof top at her house. I wanted to keep this look pretty simple. I'm wearing a Motel Rocks dress, that I was allowed to choose. And believe me this dress is beyond gorgeous! I'll show you different outfit pictures, where I can show off the back detail of that dress. Sadly it was way to windy to remove the jacket. And walking around without stockings was really a bad idea, even if only for the pictures x)
Sophie's brother took the pictures of us.
Can't wait to get up that roof in summer!

PS.: Finally got an awesome giveaway coming around! But psssssst ;)

•••
Hey ihr Lieben!
Kurz bevor ich nach England flog, traf ich mich mit Sophie und gemeinsam entdeckten wir das Dach bei ihr zu Hause. Bei diesem Look wollte ich es sehr simple angehen. Ich trage ein Motel Rocks Kleid, dass ich mir aussuchen durfte. Und glaubt mir, dieses Kleid ist unglaublich schön! Ich zeige euch noch andere Outfitbilder, in denen ich euch das Rückendetail des Kleides richtig zeigen kann. Leider war es viel zu windig um die Jacke auszuziehen. Und dass ich ohne Strumpfhose dort oben posierte, war auch eine Schnappsidee, auch wenn nur "kurz" für die Bilder. x)
Sophies Bruder hat die Bilder von uns gemacht.
Freu mich schon im Sommer aufs Dach zu klettern!

PS.: Ich habe endlich ein tolles Giveaway für euch organisiert! Aber pssssst ;)











ph.: Sophie's Brother



Dress I Kleid: c/o Motel Rocks
Shoes I Schuhe: Deichmann
Bag I Tasche: H&M
Scarf I Schal: H&M
Trenchcoat: H&M
Necklace I Kette: H&M


Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,