Friday, February 17, 2012

SPORTING A FISHTAIL BRAID




I'm a huge fan of fish tail braids. Which is why I had to sport one during fashion week. Okay, pre Fashion Week. It's really easy to plait and looks really good especially with long hair and worn to one side.
Here is the video I used to help me learn to braid a fishtail braid. Really easy tutorial and thank god also not that long :D
What do you guys think of it? How do you like fishtail braids?

•••

Ich bin ein großer Fan von Fischgretenzöpfe. Deswegen musste ich auch einen während der Fashion Week tragen. Okay, pre Fashion Week. Es ist ganz leicht zu flechten und sieht auch sehr toll aus, besonders mit langen Haaren und zur Seite getragen.
Mit diesem Video habe ich gelernt wie man so einen Zopf flechtet. Recht einfaches Tutorial und zum Glück auch nicht so lang :D
Was haltet ihr von Fischgretenzöpfen? Mögt ihr sie?


Love Lois xxx





follow me on bloglovinfacebook,