Monday, August 29, 2011

WHAT'S IN MY BERSHKA SHOPPING BAG?

NEW Bag from Bershka Opening

I knew I had to have that bag. Question was what color? After hours of dilemma, I went of the warm colored one. I saw the blue one first, but I couldn't decide. Then I remembered what Johnny Depp once said, "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second."
Daamn this is a sentence to live by :) Atleast indecisive me should live by. xD


•••


Ich wusste, dass ich diese Tasche haben musste. Die Frage war nur welche Farbe? Nach stundenlangen Dilemma, nahm ich die mit der warmen Farbe nach Hause. Ich habe die blaue zuerst gesehen, aber ich konnte mich dann nicht entscheiden. Dann erinnerte ich mich an was Johnny Depp einmal sagte, "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second."
Daamn, danach könnte man leben :) Naja, meine unentschlossene selbst sollte danach leben. xD


Love Lois xxx







follow me on bloglovin, twitter and