Thursday, June 23, 2011

SPORTY BUSINESS




Blazer: ?
Blouse I Bluse: H&M
Leggings: New Yorker
Scarf I Halstuch: H&M
Sneakers: Deichmann
Bag I Tasche: Primark
Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: H&M
Ring: C&A
Bracelets I Ambänder: courtesy of Lions&Lambs


I love suits, especially suits with shorts. But I can't get enough of Blazers. They can be worn so versatile, chic, business-y, casual and sporty if you wear it with a pair of sneakers :D
I'm off to Dessau for a one day trip!
Check my twitter for a picture of the rising sun :)
Please still vote: Just click here and then here!

•••

Ich liebe Anzüge, besonders Anzüge mit shorts. Aber ich kriege einfach nicht genug von Blazer. Man kann sie so versatile tragen, chic, business-mäßig, casual und sporty, wenn man sie mit Sneaker trägt :D
Ich gehe jetzt nach Dessau für einen Tag! Bis heute Abend.
Guck mal auf meinem Twitter, da gibts ein Bild von der Morgensonne :)
Bitte noch voten: Klickt einfach hier und dann hier!

Love Lois xxx





follow me on bloglovin, twitter and