Monday, March 12, 2012

MARY KATRANTZOU X TOPSHOP



Though you know I'm a big sceptic of print disasters and anything to heavy on the eye I find Mary Kantrantzou's use of prints in her design very intriguing. Contradicting. I know. The female mind rarely (never!!!!) makes sense.
Mary Kantrantzou's 5 piece collection for Topshop was launched just in time for the London Fashion Week Opening and Topshops 10 year anniversary of supporting British fashion. And I instantly fell in love with that (above.) dress! It has the typical tea cup skirt shape that always remind me of Mary Katrantzou.
I want it! Though I heard it sold out in minutes. The entire collection did. wowzaa!
I thought the common perceiver was rather hostile towards prints.
But then again, we are going crazy for prints right now, aren't we??

•••

Ihr wisst ja, dass ich skeptisch bin bei Print Disasters, die zu sehr ins Auge stechen, dennoch finde ich Mary Kantranzou's Gebrauch von Prints nahezu faszinierend. Wiedersprüchlich. Ich weiß. Die weibliche Denkensweise macht selten (nie!!!!) Sinn.
Mary Kantrantzous 5-teilige Kollektion für Topshop wurde passend zum Start der Londoner Modewoche gelauncht und Topshops zehnjähriger Unterstützung britischer Mode. Und ich hab mich sofort in dieses (oben.) Kleid verliebt! Es hat die typische Teetassen-rock-form, die mich immer an Mary Katrantzou erinnert.
Ich will es! Aber ich hab gehört es war sofort ausverkauft. Die gesamte Kollektion war sofort ausverkauft.  wowzaa!
Hätte gedacht, dass die Menschheit eher print-unfreundlich ist.
Aber dann wiederum sind wir zur Zeit verrückt nach Prints, nicht wahr??


Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,