Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PRETTY LITTLE PREVIEW: NEW YORKER LOOKBOOK




A little time back I received the Lookbook from New Yorker. (Thank you!) And I've been looking through it again and again. There is some pretty stuff that's hitting the stores this season. I thought I'd share with you the pieces that interrested me the most. Some of it, I'd love to have in my closet. Oh and yeah, isn't that cover like the coolest? Thought they did a good job there. Really nice idea. Have a little sneek peek. :)

•••

Vor einiger Zeit habe ich das Lookbook von New Yorker erhalten. (Danke!) Und ich habs mir wieder und wieder angesehen. Es kommen ein paar tolle Teile in die Läden diese Saison. Ich dachte mir, ich zeig euch mal die Teile, die mich am meisten interressiert haben. Einiges davon würde ich gerne in meinem Schrank haben. Oh und ist dieses Cover nicht das Coolste? Finde sie haben da einen tollen Job gemacht. Schöne Idee. Kleiner Vorgeschmack. :)


Love Lois xxx